TechLevel XP-1 Self-Leveling Underlayment
Have a question?
We are here to help.
TechLevel™ XP-1® is a high performance, calcium aluminate-based, high strength, low prep, self-leveling underlayment that levels floors prior to the installation of ceramic tile, natural stone tile, resilient flooring, carpet, wood and other floor coverings. This quick-setting underlayment can be applied to 2" (5 cm) thick in one pour and seeks its own level in minutes. Formulated to have high compressive strength and abrasion resistance, XP-1 achieves an extra heavy rating for high impact use in food plants, hospitals, and kitchens. XP-1 may be applied to in residential structures with floor joists up to 24" (61 cm) o.c. Formulated using Controlled Cure Technology,™ XP-1 helps eliminate installation problems such as bond failure, crumbling and staining of resilient flooring caused by the free moisture found in traditional underlayments.
- Low Prep Formula; Just Sweep, Prime & Pour
- Abrasion Resistant - Holds up to traffic during construction
- 5,500 PSI Compressive Strength
- Exceeds ASTM requirements for resilient floor covering installations
- High flow formula has excellent handling and excellent flow retention properties
- Crack resistant